Thursday, April 5, 2012

My favorite blushes

Hello Ladies!!!!
I just felt like sharing some of my favorite blushes with you all today.
So here they are:

 Left to right:
Estee Lauder Delux All- Over Face Compact.
Wet n Wild blush in Heather silk.
Milani blush in Rose D'Oro.
Elf  studio blush in Blushing Rose.
Cover girl cheeker in Deep Plum.
Elf Cream blush in Flirt.




Left to right
Heather silk
Rose D'Oro
Blushing rose
Deep plum
Flirt


Since the Estee Lauder one is a compact i decided to mention the names separately, this came in a set my husband bought during Holidays (2010)



Left to right
Pink kiss 
Nude Rose
Rosewood
Bronze Goddess
(i know it's a bronzer and shouldn't be in this blog, but it's in the compact... Not my fault LOL)

These colors work really well for my skin tone ( Olive skin)
Hope you enjoyed reading it

Thanks for reading xoxo

Follow me on twitter @ hiraroomi

3 comments:

  1. YOU SHOULD GET IT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that Milani blush as well. I have probably picked it up in the store 10 times and put it back - what the heck am I waiting for?

    ReplyDelete